Garmont Shoes Women's Momentum GTX Hiking Shoe
With aggressive traction and extra volume in the toe box, the Garmont Women's Momentum GTX Hiking Shoe grips like a chamois and provides extra toe room for thick shearling-like cozy warmth. A lightweight, technical winter boot, the Momentum Snow GTX provides optimal winter hiking and snowshoeing performance with a Gore-Tex that keeps the water out and 400-gram Thinsulate insulation which is toasty down to -25F.
- Material: Synthetic leather and fabric upper
- Gore-Tex® with 400-gram Thinsulate lining rated to -25F
- Laces move through nylon webbing that fits easily into snowshoe bindings
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TPU spinal system provides unbeatable arch and ankle support
- D-ring is provided for attaching a gaiter
- Rand wraps the circumference of the boot to provide extra protection from snow and slush
- Garmont G-Grip dual-density outsole features soft, textured lugs that remain pliable for reliable traction when the temperature drops
- Ideal for winter hiking, snowshoeing, winter shoveling, walking, or outdoor casual
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. (pair)
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Momentum GTX Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 2 2011
The shoe is true to size, however they are narrower than I remember Garmont footwear being. I am hoping they will stretch a little after wearing them a few more times.