Garmont Shoes Women's Momentum Ice Lock GTX Snow Boots
The Women's Momentum Ice Lock GTX Snow Boots are Garmont's warmest boot for sub-zero temperatures with 600g of Thinsulate and GORE-TEX Koala fleece lining. The new Hypergrip outsole provides unmatched traction in any condition. An extended cuff blocks the deepest snow during off trail trips. Ready for anything winter can offer.
- Leather and Cordura mesh
- Extended cuff for deep snow
- GORE-TEX® Koala waterproof breathable fleece lining
- 600 gram Thinsulate insulation
- Warmth Rating: -50ûF/-46ûC
- Web lace loops for quick lacing & better fit in bindings
- Gaiter ready D ring
- Full Rand for protection and support
- EVA Midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Articulated TPU Spine
- Hypergrip IceLock Outsole
- 9 Micro-glass filament pads drastically improve traction
- 600% more traction on ice
- Bi-density compound for grip on both hard and soft surfaces
- Widely spaced X shaped lugs
- Weather Resistance: Gore-Tex®
- Weight: 635gr. (1/2 pair size 8 USA)
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Momentum Ice Lock GTX Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 17 2012
When I buy winter boots, I have two categories: around town and backcountry. I bought these boots for the latter application (they would be overkill for around town). I spend a huge amount of time outdoors, in the woods, in places where getting back to the car can take hours. I need boots that fit well, are lightweight, and are reliably warm. These boots fit all three categories! They work well on their own but function superbly with microspikes, crampons, and snowshoes. The warmth to weight ratio is amazing: I have a difficult time keeping my extremities warm in very cold temperatures, so for a lightweight winter hiker to succeed at this is a feat. They fit more like a hiking boot than like a clunky winter boot, which was my greatest hope in choosing these shoes. I would highly recommend these boots - they bridge the gap between full grain leather hiker and double plastic nicely. The only issue I had is that normally I wear a size 6 in Garmont's product, and found the 6 too tight in the toe box as well as too short in length. Going up a half size solved the problem completely. Very happy with these boots.