Georgia Boot Company Georgia Boot Men's Chieftain 6 in. Steel Toe Work Boots
Offering safety, comfort and durability, Georgia Boots make some of America's hardest working footwear. The Georgia Boot Men's Chieftain 6 in. Steel Toe Work Boots are classically styled and crafted with a leather upper that is easy to maintain and looks good enough to wear into town if you wipe the mud off. A padded collar enhances comfort. The footbed cushions your feet for long days on the jobsite and a Vibram rubber outsole has aggressive lugs for dependable traction on any terrain. ASTM-rated for electrical hazard and toe protection, the Georgia Chieftain Steel Toe Work Shoes for men will keep you safe so you can focus on the job.
- Upper: Full-Grain Leather
- Lining: Moisture wicking lining made with 50% recycled materials
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Footbed: Cushioned footbed
- Outsole: Vibram Rubber Lug Outsole
- Norwegian welt
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Protective Toe Classification: ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard Standard: ASTM F2413-05
Purchase the Georgia Boot Company Georgia Boot Chieftain 6 in. Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.