Gerber Exchange-A-Blade Saw (14 in.)
Whether you need to cut a strainer loose, unpin a boat, or just want a saw around camp, the Exchange-A-Blade Saw (14 in.) from Gerber is the right tool for you.
- Material: 400 series high carbon stainless steel blade
- Gerber's innovative design and materials culminate in this outstanding saw. The folding lockback blade is tempered stainless steel
- The super sharp blades are designed to cut with 1/3 of the effort of other saws
- Included are a course tooth blade for general wood cutting and a fine tooth blade for hard woods or bone
- The glass filled nylon handle provides a secure no-slip grip even in wet conditions
- The rugged nylon sheath with belt loop both protects and provides a handy carrying case
- Exchange blades with ease so you have the right tool for the job
- Blade Edge: Coarse or Fine
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Glass filled nylon handle
- Includes nylon sheath
- Length: Total: 14.25", Handle: 8", Blade: 6.25"
- Weight: 5.3 oz
Purchase the Gerber Exchange-A-Blade Saw (14 in.) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 12 2010
I bought this knife as a gift for my brother. We live in Montana and he spends much of his time camping, hunting and hiking. This knife is small enough for him to keep in his pack and high quality to get the job done.
- March 13 2011
Good all around saw
This item is light compact, stores easily and cuts very well. Having an additional blade is a plus. The only issue I see is the lightweight material the handle is composed of. It seems to be fragile but, we will see.
- March 10 2011
I bought this saw for camping and have used it a couple times. It is extremely light and cuts wood very well. With two blades and a nice sheath, this is perfect for camping. My only concern is teh durability of it. i have had no problems thus far, however, the frame seems rather light weight and im not sure how it will stand up over time and repeated use...only time will tell.