Giro Sport Design Men's Factor Cycling Shoes
Experience all-day comfort and ultimate power transfer when youre wearing the Giro Factor Cycling Shoes. An upper made from lightweight microfiber shapes to your foot while Velcro straps, offset D-ring straps and a ratcheting buckle hold your foot securely in place without creating pressure points. Included is the Supernatural Fit Kit with 3 levels of arch support for a custom fit, and a footbed with X-Static anti-microbial fiber to keep your feet feeling healthy. At only 6.5mm thick, the light weight Easton EC90 unidirectional carbon fiber outsole is engineered to provide a direct connection with the pedal, thanks to class-leading stiffness that puts your full effort into forward motion.
- Upper: Teijin lightweight microfiber shapes to your foot
- Upper: Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
- Upper: Offset “D-ring” at mid-foot strap helps to prevent pressure points
- Footbed: SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support system and X-Static anti-microbial fiber
- Outsole: Easton® EC90 unidirectional carbon is optimized for stiffness and power transfer
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz, 255 grams (size 42)
Purchase the Giro Sport Design Factor Cycling Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 30 2011
There are many options for road cycling shoes, probably too many. These shoes are a great value, they are light, not the lightest but certainly lighter than most. The buckle system is straightforward and the multiple inserts provide the opportunity for a more customized fit without paying $400. I would tell anyone to gives these shoes a try.