Giro Sport Design Men's Prolight SLX Cycling Shoes
Used and developed by Levi Leipheimer (Team RadioShack), the Giro Prolight SLX Cycling Shoes are some of the most lightweight, comfortable, high-performance bike shoes youll find this year. Breathable uppers with a comfy 3-strap closure system and offset titanium D-ring straps keep these shoes fitting securely while preventing pressure points. Included is the Supernatural Fit Kit with 3 levels of arch support for a custom fit, and an ultra-light EPP footbed with X-Static anti-microbial fiber to keep your feet feeling fresh. At only 6.5mm thick, the high-modulus Easton EC90 SLX outsole is exceptionally thin and light yet provides the best-in-class stiffness for maximum power transfer. Titanium hardware reduces weight even further.
- Upper: Teijin AG100 ultra-light microfiber shapes to your foot
- Upper: Secure, comfortable 3-strap Velcro closure system
- Upper: Offset “D-rings” made of titanium prevent pressure points and reduce weight
- Footbed: Ultra-light EPP footbed with X-Static anti-microbial fiber
- Footbed: Supernatural Fit Kit with three levels of adjustable arch support (included) to fine tune your fit
- Footbed: Ultra-light EPP insole is also included should you prefer to use it over the Supernatural Fit Kit insole
- Outsole: Easton® EC90 SLX high-modulus carbon for ultimate stiffness-to-weight and power transfer
- Outsole: Titanium hardware reduces weight without compromising durability
- Shoe has a mid-volume fit so as to provide room for those wishing to use custom orthotics instead of the adjustable supplied in-sole
- Shoe bag with shoulder straps included
- Weight: 205 g (size 42 with ultra-light footbed)
Purchase the Giro Sport Design Prolight SLX Cycling Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.