Giro Sport Design Men's Trans HV Road Bike Shoes
For feet that were born with a little more volume or just a tad more width, there's the Men's Giro Trans HV Road Bike Shoes. Same as the Giro Trans version, these road riding classics are come complete with carbon composite soles, as well as microfiber synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers. And if that isn't enough, the Giro Trans HV Road Bike Shoes for men are constructed with molded EVA arch support footbeds and Aegis antimicrobial treatment for the highest in comfort and lowest in odor.
- Upper: Microfiber synthetic leather and nylon mesh
- Outsole: Carbon composite road soles offer more rigidity than a nylon sole, providing a direct connection with the pedal, delivering solid power transfer and excellent aerodynamics
- Specifically engineered for high volume and wide feet
- Molded EVA footbeds with medium arch supports and Aegis™ antimicrobial treatment of EVA footbeds help control odor and enhance all-day comfort
- Glove-like fit with excellent breathability
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle allows precise on-the-fly adjustability for making micro-adjustments to match the ride's intensity
- 2 rip-and-stick closure straps provide a solid, secure fit
- Giro Trans road bike shoes are compatible with SPD-SL and Look pedals
Purchase the Giro Sport Design Trans HV Road Bike Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.