Giro Sport Design Remedy S Carbon Helmet
Those race car drivers think they're bad? You mock down the mountain at 60 mph with nothing but spandex and a helmet. If you value your head, it better be the Giro Remedy S Carbon Helmet. Made from an ultra light carbon/fiberglass composite shell with EPS foam lining, this full face helmet weighs under 2 pounds to lessen neck strain and help you focus on your line. Nine Super Cool vents suck in cool fresh air and push out old stale air to help regulate temperature and if the wind is too frigid, cover them up with the weather strip vent shields. The large, protective front brim is adjustable and removable and the chin bar has vents to keep the oxygen accessible. Complying with ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards, you're clear to go as fast as your skis will let you; common sense is long gone when the need for speed is fully developed.
- Construction: carbon/fiberglass composite shell, EVA foam lined chinbar, EPS foam lining
- 9 Super Cool vents: maximize efficiency and optimize vent shapes to pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out
- Weather strip vent shields: work to seal off vents in extremely cold conditions, open the Velcro tab to unroll the shield over its corresponding vent, the Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation
- Large, protective front brim is removable and adjustable
- Giro SuperFit helmet shape technology (fits nearly all head shapes)
- Standards: complies with ASTM F2040, CE EN1077 alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards
- Weight: 1 lb 15.5 oz, 1270 g
Purchase the Giro Sport Design Remedy S Carbon Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.