Giro Sport Design Shiv 2 Helmet
Designed with skate bucket aesthetics, the Giro Shiv 2 Helmet will sit comfortably on your dome, keep your brains safe and not make you look like an egg-head. What more could you ask for in an all-mountain, park and pipe helmet? You need not ask, you're getting' it. This snow helmet is fully loaded with 8 Super Cool vents and optional coverage from the weather strip vent shields, a snap-closed goggle strap and removable ear muffs. Lightweight and tough, this Giro helmet is made from a polycarbonate shell with in-mold EPS foam lining and complies with CE EN1077 ski and snowboard helmet safety standards. Weighing under a pound, awesome, this helmet goes easy on your neck, easy on your winter savings, and can only do good things for your image.
- Construction: polycarbonate shell, in-mold EPS foam lining
- In-mold shell construction reduces weight and overall bulk by fusing the outer shell with the impact-absorbing foam liner
- Interior subliner lets you run your goggles inside your lid
- 8 Super Cool vents pull fresh air in and push heat out for better temperature regulation
- Weather strip vent shields: work to seal off vents in extremely cold conditions, open the Velcro tab to unroll the shield over its corresponding vent, the Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation
- Removable ear pads
- Compatible with TuneUps systems (sold separately)
- Snap-closed goggle retainer
- Standards: complies with CE EN1077 alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards
- Sizing: 20.5 to 21.8 in, 52-55.5 cm (S); 21.8 to 23.2 in, 55.5-59 cm (M); 23.2 to 24.6 in, 59-62.5 cm (L)
- Weight: 13.5 oz
Purchase the Giro Sport Design Shiv 2 Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.