Giro Sport Design Streif Carbon Helmet
Shaped to be as aerodynamic and light as possible, the Giro Streif Carbon Helmet is your ticket to mock speed on the slopes. Made from a blend of Kevlar, carbon and fiberglass, the exterior shell is lined with an in-mold EPS foam for head protection. A wrap-around channel for your goggle strap keeps a low profile and the lack of vents reduces wind drag on this snow helmet. You have wire mesh-protected ear holes to enhance hearing and balance as you race and a plush fleece interior for comfort and warmth. Want a chin bar? You can buy it separately and attach it using the chin bar compatible mounting holes. When hundredths of seconds count, you'll want to be wearing this carbon fiber Giro helmet.
- Shell: kevlar-carbon-fiberglass exterior shell protection
- In-mold EPS foam inner liner
- Rear goggle retainer with a wrap-around goggle strap channel
- Wire mesh-protected ear holes to assist in hearing and balance
- Wind tunnel design, no vents
- Chin bar compatible (sold separately)
- Plush brushed fleece padded lining
- Giro's proprietary Super Fit design
- Aerodynamic shell shape
- Low-profile performance fit
- Standards: complies with CE EN 1077 ski and snowboard helmet safety standards
- Weight: 19 oz, 540 g
Purchase the Giro Sport Design Streif Carbon Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.