GoLite Men's Adrenaline 3-Season Sleeping Bag
With rave reviews from Backpacker magazine, Outside magazine, and Mountain Bike magazine, the GoLite Men's Adrenaline 3-Season Sleeping Bag is in a league all by itself .
- 800+ Fill Power Goose Down Insulation
- 100% Recycled 22 Denier Polyester Diamond Ripstop Shell
- 100% Recycled 22 Denier Polyester Ripstop Lining
- Waterproof-Breathable Pertex® Shield Eco Hood and Foot Protection
- Draft tubes around face opening and backing the main zip seal out the cold
- Center-front zipper with top snap for venting is always easy to reach and prevents a hard pressure point when sleeping on your side
- Single pull cinch on the snug-fitting SkullGlove™ hood for ease of adjustment
- Arid Zones™ with Pertex® Eco waterproof-breathable fabric at the head and foot of the bag protect against condensation in critical areas
- 6"/15 cm stretch baffle spacing, differentially cut with 5"/13 cm total loft
- Dependable YKK® zipper with reversible slider backed by snag-resistant guard on draft tube
- Vertical and horizontal chambers and baffles optimize down distribution for maximum warmth
- Internal and external hang loops for drying and storing
- Upgraded with 100% Recycled shell, lining, Arid Zone™ and stuffsack fabrics
- Premium 800+ Fill power goose down - the loftiest fill power sustainably harvestable
- Waterproof recycled nylon stuff sack and breathable cotton storage sack included
Purchase the GoLite Adrenaline 3-Season Sleeping Bag for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2011
Chose this bag primarily for weight/size since I have to fit it in my ultralight pack. Center zip is a cool feature. Allows you to sit up easier and more comfortable if you roll onto your side. Foot box is a little restricting, but expected in such a compact bag. Haven't had the chance to use it camping yet, so I will update on it's warmth later. Definitely think the waterproof footbox and head will come in handy.