GoLite Men's Cross Timbers Zonal Tights
The dual-fabric design of the Men's Cross Timbers Zonal Tights from GoLite provides winter runners warmth where needed most.
- Material: 210 g/m² - 53% nylon, 36% polyester, 11% spandex; 290 g/m² - 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Logo at hip
- Brushed stretch-fleece throughout front of legs
- Anti-chafe flatlock construction
- Reflective logos and piping
- Ankle zippers
- Secure-zip rear stash pocket
- Drawstring waist closure
Purchase the GoLite Cross Timbers Zonal Tights for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 30 2011
Nice tights. They feel soft and warm. Started using them for winter running in weather below/at freezing temperatures. Not bad at all. So, far no problems.