GoLite Men's Scram Lite Multi-Sport Shoes
Ready for a scramble over wet, loose rocks on a long approach to a sweet climbing spot, the GoLite Men's Scram Lite Multi-Sport Shoes are equally well suited for a day hike in Yosemite Valley or a day of wine tasting at the Ahwahnee. With sleek, street-ready style, these hiking shoes are crafted with a nubuck upper, a brushed rubber rand and abrasion-resistant Debris Shield protection at the toe and heel. Built on the Baretech platform, these GoLite shoes will let your feet move naturally and efficiently; almost like barefoot running but with way more protection underfoot. The lizard-grip of the Sticky Gecko outsole uses 300 little lugs to give you traction on any terrain from dry, loose gravel to wet, mossy rocks. The 3-in-1 Precision Fit insole system lets you decide how much toe box volume your feet need. Take a hike, ditch the office, flee the city; make like a tom cat and scram when you're wearing the GoLite Scram Lite Multi-Sport Shoes for men.
- Premium Nubuck Upper
- Brushed Rubber Rand
- Insole: Precision Fit™ system gives you 1 full-length insole and 2 forefoot pads that will modify the volume under your forefoot to fit a narrow, medium or wide foot
- Dual Density EVA Midsole
- Baretech™ platform: zero drop heel and low profile sole give you the benefits of barefoot hiking with the protection of a shoe
- Debris Shield™: abrasion resistant materials in the toe and heel
- Soft Against the Ground technology: soft part of the shoe close to the ground and a firm platform close to the foot so the outsole of your shoes absorbs the shock of the trail and your foot is more stable
- Outsole: GripstickTM Rubber
- Outsole: Sticky Gecko™ features over 300 tiny lugs for maximum surface contact and traction on wet surfaces
Purchase the GoLite Scram Lite Multi-Sport Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 15 2011
These shoes are the lightest, most comfortable, shoes, that I've bought , from Altrec. I was afraid they wouldn't fit my wide foot, but the 3 in one Precision Fit System, really works. The medium fit worked fine, for my width. You can wear these shoes around town, or for any athletic endeavor. I would highly recommend.
- February 4 2012
very frustrating because greatness was possible
I love this shoe, high quality materials, revolutionary design and quality build. I wanted to love this shoe and maybe have no others. They came so close but regrettably miss the mark. This shoe is ultra comfortable and very lightweight. the problem is they are only comfortable if you are sitting or standing. The back of the shoe does not have a notch cut out for movement around your Achilles, instead it has point that rubs with every step. This shoe is a pair of blisters waiting to happen. See my pic below. Hopefully someone at the company reads this and can let eh design team know that they are 1 square inch away from perfection but until then, these shoes are useless.