GoLite Women's Demaree Canyon 800 Jacket
Hiking the Arizona Trail or camping in the sage brushed filled canyons on the eastside of the Sierras, youll be stoked to have the Women's GoLite Demaree Canyon 800 Jacket in your pack. Cool evenings in the high desert call for the warmth of down, and your big mile days on the trail call for a lightweight outer layer that packs up small. This GoLite down jacket has a recycled polyester Pertex shell for lightweight durability and a little wind and water resistance. A drawcord at the bottom hem and soft elastic cuffs help seal in body heat when the wind picks up and the semi-fitted cut gives you a low-profile silhouette that never gets in your way. Made for fast and light trips with enough style to take it into town between backcountry adventures, the GoLite Demaree Canyon 800 Fill Down Jacket for women comes in an array of choice colors that youll love for many seasons of wear.
- Shell fabric: 100% Pertex® Microlight Eco Tier 1 recycled polyester face with DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish; 35 g/m²
- Lining: 100% Tier 1 recycled polyester; 46 g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill down
- 105 g fill weight
- Lining: 100% tier 1 recycled polyester
- Shock cord bottom hem closure
- Secure hand warmer pockets
- Stuff sack
- Internal media pocket
- Fit: semi-fitted
- Weight: 13 oz, 375 g
Purchase the GoLite Demaree Canyon 800 Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.