GoLite Women's Spring Lite Trail Running Shoes
GoLite Footwear's Women's Spring Lite Trail Running Shoes are the best choice for the serious athlete running on trail or hard pack conditions. The Spring Lite features a neutral last with no heel lift letting the foot work the natural way. The Spring Lite is designed to align a woman's feet, ankles and hips. BareTech footwear also provides protection from the terrain and elements while eliminating the need for big thick midsoles.
- Soft Against the Ground Technology for superior stability and comfort
- BareTech platform with a zero drop heel and contoured last for a natural ride
- Crossover outsole made with Gripstick Rubber for excellent traction and durability on hard packed groomed trails
- Class 1 series designed for elite outdoor athletes
- Ultra-light dual density EVA midsole
- TPE cage construction
- Lightweight, performance mesh upper
- 3 degrees posting medial to lateral
- PreciseFit system instantly customizable to fit N/M/W foot
- Womens Sizes 5.5-11
Purchase the GoLite Spring Lite Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 24 2011
This is my second Golite shoes and love them. Very comfortable and sizing was perfect. Using it for walking, and lite running. I highly recommend them.
- October 20 2011
Full disclosure, I couldn't actually wear these shoes because I'm flat footed and they hurt my arch (a common problem). So I gave them to a friend. She has heel spurs and has gone through something called e-pat in which a poditrist pulverizes the heels. It's just as painful as it sounds. As such, my friend's tenderized feet need a special shoe. I passed these along and she can't say enough great things about them. "Best shoe I've ever worn.... Feels great on my heels..." etc. I would ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY, COMPLETELY RECOMMEND these shoes to anyone.