GoLite Women's Tara Lite Trail Running Shoes
The Women's Tara Lite Trail Running Shoes are GoLite Footwear's latest evolution in BareTech trail running shoes. With an internal thong for lateral stability, the design is inspired by the sandals worn by the Tarahumara tribes of Mexico.
- Soft Against the Ground Technology for superior stability and comfort
- BareTech zero drop and contoured last for a natural ride
- "Sticky Gecko" outsole, inspired by gravity defying gecko uses over 300 mini lugs for maximum surface contact, friction and traction on any terrain
- Dual density EVA midsole for protection
- Unique closure system provides adjustable fit and security
- Lightweight, performance "second skin" Lycra® upper forms to your foot dries quickly
- Product ships with pair of split toe socks
- Made in China
Purchase the GoLite Tara Lite Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2012
Toe Separater hurts
I really like the feel of these and the price was right but I didn't realize that there was a thong separator for your big toe inside these and one is very tight and I was unable to adjust it, so I may be sending these back. Couldn't even cut it because it wraps around the shoe but adjusting it make other things mess up, so I think I know why they went on sale. Other than that the rest of the shoe is comfortable with clean lines and a good fit. That toe separator thing has got to go though. I even tried socks which made it tighter (toe socks)