Gregory Palisade 80 Backpacking Backpack
When you're loaded to the brim for a week in the backcountry, the Gregory Palisade 80 Backpacking Backpack delivers the goods to get you there. This classic trail favorite is a hardcore hauler built to comfortably transport loads of up to 70 pounds and deliver performance by combining stout materials, ample storage, and an innovative suspension system. Employing a Response Custom Fit Suspension (CFS) System, this pack automatically adjusts to your hip angle and pivots to mirror your body's movements for even weight distribution, increased load support, and exceptional comfort. Dual contoured aluminum stays stabilize your load and are enhanced by a supportive cross stay, ensuring that weight remains effectively distributed and the pack maintains its structural integrity throughout a long day on the trail. The waistbelt that is padded and precurved is fully adjustable for a custom fit and allows you to quickly change between five waistbelt settings with an integrated quick-release tab. A chimney-style ventilation channel between the padded back panels allows air to freely circulate and reduces the sweat associated with carrying heavy loads. With your load secure convenience features included a canted - hideaway water bottle holder, dual waistbelt pockets, trekking pole loops, multiple lash points, side and lower panel compression straps, and hydration compatible integrated sleeve and exit port.
- Material: 210d DDR " Double Diamond Ripstop" HT Nylon Body with 210d HT Nylon Twill
- Suspension: Response CFS (Custom Fit Suspension) Auto-Cant harness system with two aluminum stays, vented back panel
- Quick-Adjust Five-Point Angle waistbelt system
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Torso
- 3D Precurved waistbelt
- 3D Precurved harness
- Dual density ventilated molded foam backpanel
- Co-molded Anti-Slip lumbar pad
- Frame Material: Twin 7075-T6 Aluminum Stays and HDPE Framesheet
- Type: Internal Frame Backpack
- Anti-Barreling cross-stay
- PVC free
- Access: Top and Front Loading w/ Sleeping Bag Compartment access
- Front pocket
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack
- TPE bottom
- Hideaway water bottle holder and stash pocket
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Hydration sleeve and port
- Hydration Compatible
- Recommended Use: Extended Backpacking
- Carrying Comfort: 70 lbs / 32 kg.
- Fits Torso: S: 16" -17.5" , M: 18" -19.5" , L: 20" -21.5"
- Fits Waist: S: 22" -28" , M: 28" -34" , L: 34" -40"
- Volume: S: 4699 cu in, M: 4973 cu in, L: 5370 cu in
- Weight: S: 5 lb 15 oz, M: 6 lb 3 oz, L: 6 lb 10 oz
Purchase the Gregory Palisade 80 Backpacking Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 26 2010
The most comfortable backpack ever!
I love its padding very much and it is a great backpack for multi-day trip with nearly no pains at all
- March 25 2010
Its large capacity fits several days trip, when I prepare to travel,I put all my clothes and food into it, although they are heavy, This backpack can transfer the pressure to my all body, So comfortable it is!
woo kyung jung
- March 17 2010
This is a great pack.
This is a great pack.we take steps to confirm this information is accurate and updated, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping. It is a bit large for a weekend hike