Gregory Serrac 35 Backpacking Backpack
Whether you're heading out for a dawn-to-dusk hiking sojourn or packing your gear for a special weekend getaway, the Gregory Serrac 35 Backpacking Backpack has all the comfort and features to get you there. Its full side zipper access allows you to open up the entire bag from top to bottom or just a section duffle style, making it easy to access all your gear. Performance features include a large front gusseted pocket, full side and top compression, gear loop and zippered pocket on waistbelt, dual side mesh water bottle pockets, adjustable ice axe/trekking pole loops (that can be tucked away when not in use), side attachment points with option to carry your tools/poles through compression webbing or elastic cord, dual hydration ports and interior reservoir sleeve, and top lid with key clip and interior map pocket.
- Material: 420D HD and 245D HD plain weave fabrics
- Fusion LTS Suspension
- Molded foam backpanel
- Separating skirt with a zipper that runs the length of the pack for huge main pack body access
- Large front gusseted pocket
- Full side and top compression
- Gear loop and zippered pocket on waistbelt
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets
- Adjustable ice axe/trekking pole loops that can be tucked away when not in use
- Side attachment points with option to carry your tools/poles through compression webbing or elastic cord
- Dual hydration ports and interior reservoir sleeve
- Top lid with key clip and interior map pocket
- Wear-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon bottom pane
- Comfort Zone: 34lbs / 15kg
- Volume - S 2013 cu. in, M 2135 cu. in, L 2257 cu. in
- Torso Length - S 16" - 18", M 18" - 20", L 20" - 22"
- Weight – S 33 L 3 lb 6 oz / 1.55 kg , M 35 L 3 lb 8 oz / 1.60 kg, L 37 L 3 lb 10 oz / 1.65 kg
Purchase the Gregory Serrac 35 Backpacking Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 26 2011
Just got my Serrac 35 and this is one excellent pack! Pure Gregory! First, the quality is outstanding, the lay-open feature allows great access and the fit is excellent. At 35L, it seems as large as my 48L pack. This will definitely be my summer pack. Nice job Gregory, nice job Altrec
- November 9 2010
Great pack, if a bit heavy
This is definitely not a minimilist pack, but I do love the sucker. I love Gregory packs, and the extra weight is worth it for me. The ability to lay open the entire pack is great, as is the external pocket. Definitely would recommend this for overnight trips.