GSI Glacier Stainless Java Press
Providing the best in durable, lightweight kitchenware, the GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Java Press can take a beating and keep on perking. Each piece is made of high-grade 18/8 Glacier Stainless and built to last for years to come. This thermally-insulated, double-wall carafe and pour-through lid will keep your coffee hotter, longer and you bubbling.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thermally-insulated, double-wall carafe and pour-through lid keep your coffee hotter longer
- Durable Glacier Stainless® steel body and stable, high impact plastic base for years of reliable coffee in the outdoors
- Makes French Press coffee renowned for its elegant simplicity and rich, smooth, pure taste that cannot be duplicated with drip, filter or percolator-type coffee makers
- Recommended for: Destination Camping, Motorbivy
- Dimnesions: 6.4" x 5.0" x 10.8"
- Vollume: 33 fl. oz.
Purchase the GSI Glacier Stainless Java Press from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 11 2011
Great Coffee Press
I have had this coffee press for about a year now. It works so well and makes such great coffee that I have removed my high end coffee maker at home and use this full time. The double wall carafe keeps the coffee hot for a at least 25 minutes. (I usually warm up the carafe before I add the coffee grounds and water.) Also, make sure you use course ground or you can get a lot of grounds in your coffee. I do wish the pour spout had an additional screen. Makes 3.75 cups of coffee with 10 tablespoons of grounds. I could not agree more with this statement under specifications. "Makes French Press coffee renowned for its elegant simplicity and rich, smooth, pure taste that cannot be duplicated with drip, filter or percolator-type coffee makers".