GSI Pinnacle Dualist
Defying the notion that going ultralight means making sacrifices, the GSI Pinnacle Dualist Cook Set meets the needs of those moving light and fast without depriving them of comfort. When time, efficiency, and performance are priorities, the ultralight Pinnacle Dualist will perform beyond your expectations. Included in this cook set is a 1.8L pot, strainer lid, 2 insulated mugs, 2 bowls, 2 sip-it tops, 2 telescoping foons, a stove bag and welded sink, all for just 20.7oz.
- Backpacker's Magazine, Editor's Choice Award
- Ultralight Non-stick coated, hard anodized aluminum
- Crushproof lid made of BPA-Free resin prevents deformation of your pot/lid and includes an integrated strainer
- Convenient folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport, eliminating the need for a stuff sack
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It virtually eliminates spills while the integrated insulating sleeve keeps your drinks hot
- Ingenious, welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Serves 2 people
- Includeds: 1.8 L Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 20 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 2 20 fl. oz. bowls, 2 Sip-It tops, 2 Telescoping Foons, Stove Bag, Welded Sink
- 5.9in x 6.4in x 5.9in
- Weight: 20.7oz
Purchase the GSI Pinnacle Dualist from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 1 2011
Nice Cooking Set
I tried this once, it is great. I used to use Ti sets, but these were kind of messy after use. This set is great for some cooking other than boiling. It's light, but you can feel it's sturdy and well made. It's a little bit heavier than Ti sets, but I think you can save the weight from using less water of cleaning.