GSI Pinnacle Soloist
Defying the notion that going ultralight means making sacrifices, the GSI Pinnacle Soloist Cook Set meets the needs of those moving light and fast without depriving them of comfort. When time, efficiency, and performance are priorities, the ultralight Pinnacle Soloist will perform beyond your expectations. Ideal for the solo traveler, this cook set includes a 1.1 L Pot, Strainer/Sip-It Lid, 14 fl. oz. insulated mug/bowl, Stove Bag, and Welded Sink, all for just 10.8 oz.
- Ultralight Non-stick coated, hard anodized aluminum
- Crushproof, dual-use lid made of BPA-Free resin prevents deformation of your pot/lid while serving as a Sip-It Lid or integrated strainer
- Convenient folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport, eliminating the need for a stuff sack
- Unique mug/bowl solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It virtually eliminates spills while the integrated insulating sleeve keeps your drinks hot
- Ingenious, welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Serves 1 person
- Includes: 1.1 L Pot, Strainer/Sip-It Lid, 14 fl. oz. insulated mug/bowl, Stove Bag, Welded Sink
- 5" x 5.4" x 5.5in
- Weight:10.8 oz
Purchase the GSI Pinnacle Soloist from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 27 2011
The best solo cookware
This was my latest choice for cooking in my quest to reduce weight and volume. An alcohol stove or small soto stove fits inside along with a canister. Easy to use on multi-day or even a day trip where in the past you wouldn't bother with a stove - now I can. Allowed me dispense of old cook set, mug, bowl, stove container.