GSI Ultralight Java Drip
Be prepared to brew your best-ever backcountry coffee with the GSI Ultralight Java Drip, with sturdy legs that clip to the rim of most mugs and puts an end to bitter, over-brewed coffee by suspending the drip cone. When collapsed, the Java Drip takes up almost no room in your kitchen kit and weights less than a half an ounce. With the Ultralight Java Drip, there are no excuses for bad coffee.
- Compatible with standard #2 or #4 paper filters
- Surdy legs clip to the rim of most mugs to suspend drip cone above brewed coffee, eliminating muddy, bitter, over-brewed coffee
- Collapsing design folds nearly flat to nest under a standard fuel canister
- Entire assembly weighs less that 1/2 oz
- Dimensions: 4.2" x 4.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.6oz
Purchase the GSI Ultralight Java Drip from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 20 2009
weighs nothing cleans with almost no water perfect coffee!!!
Works well even with espresso grind, rinses out with very little water and dries quickly, great for keeping in your bag and pulling out when hanging out or visiting with friends who only drink tea, the same hot water gets me coffee without making a big deal. Having gotten stopped going through the airport with my french press, I look forward to using this now instead. Wicked happy thanks!!! ---just a note for the gear hounds though, it does not fit inside the Snowpeak Titanium 700 but does in the larger ones. Just put in a sandwich baggie, no problem.