Hammock Bliss Sleep Sack
The Sleep Sack is essential whether you are camping in the great outdoors or braving the world of paid accommodation. Travelers will find the sleep sack indispensable in hostels and adventure hotels, protecting them from questionable bedding. People who travel for business will discover the sleep sack to be great for keeping the harsh chemicals often used to launder hotel sheets off of their skin. The travel bag at the top of the sleep sack doubles as a pillowcase which is the perfect size for a small travel pillow. The travel bag is attached to the sleep sack so it is impossible to lose. The Hammock Bliss sleep Sack is incredibly lightweight and it is both machine washable and dryable. The more you wash it the softer it gets. Take the Sleep Sack wherever you go - your dreams will be blissfully sweet.
- Perfect for travelers staying in hotels or hostels
- Great as a sleeping bag liner when camping
- Protects your skin from questionable bedding and from harsh chemicals used to launder sheets
- The sleep sack keeps your sleeping bag clean while adding extra warmth and comfort
- Attached travel bag doubles as a pillowcase
- Use as a travel pillow on planes or trains
- Quality material - soft, comfortable and durable
- The more you wash it the softer it gets
- Dimensions: 80'' x 38''/ 203 cm x 97 cm
- Weight: 11 oz./ 310 grams
Purchase the Hammock Bliss Sleep Sack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 30 2009
Nice alternative to pure silk
I have been researching sleep sacks and plan to try this one. It is a combination of nylon/silk, which is the first alternative to pure silk or pure cotton that I have found.