Head Women's Fountain I Snowboard
For boarders that need it all, the Head Women's Fountain I Snowboard serves up the maximum mix of speed, force, and cat-like swiftness. This champion of evolution is forgiving in even the harshest conditions and is guaranteed to provide an effortless ride. Shred the entire mountain and conquer any terrain that stands in your way. Boarders that enjoy the perfect turn will take a liking to this snowboard without hesitation. It's like a lightweight playground that dishes out effortless authority anywhere you board. The Women's Fountain I Snowboard has sharpened edges and enables a stick that's correctly designed to crank out unbelievable turns, pull off more stunts, and add greater height to all your hops. Glide thru fresh powder easily without having to give attention to control. Beginners and advanced riders will immediately find that this all mountain demolisher will thrust you to new levels.
Head snowboards are without a doubt ones that everyone will have a blast on. They are forgiving and fun, yet unimaginably agile and aggressive. In due time you'll be doing filthy stunts that you once thought were impervious.
The Women's Fountain I Snowboard comes in White Blue Orange and sizes of 149 cm and 154 cm. We also carry Head boots and bindings to match your new snowboard. Order today from us and we'll deliver it to you free of charge!
- Intelligence Chip Technology adapts to terrain and speed
- Additional fiber packs in tail area for increased ollie power
- Ultra-fast sintered IS 7200 competition base with SlickGrind 35
- Ultra-light and lively Type 25 wood core with selected grain direction
- Competition-oriented, radial sidecut
- Carbon Kevlar Torsion Frame
- 5-piece multiple sidewall construction
- Freeflex II enables flush, perfect stance positioning
- Sidecut: 7.5m
- Effective edge: 116.0cm
- Waist: 24.0cm
Purchase the Head Fountain I Snowboard for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.