Helly Hansen Men's Atlas V Ski Jacket
Even when you're staring down the steepest alpine chutes, Helly Hansen's ultra-mobile Atlas V Ski Jacket for men has your back. This highly successful insulated outerwear features a four-way stretch and articulated construction to extend your range of motion while keeping you completely protected beneath a waterproof and breathable Helly Tech PROFESSIONAL shell fabric. Helly Hansen utilized a two-layer insulation design made from synthetic PrimaLoft Infinity 80g insulation for an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. Many ski shells and snowboard coats strike a compromise between weather protection and range of motion, but the Atlas V Ski Jacket for men remains one of the few insulated ski designs that exceeds expectations. Other alpine refinements inside the Atlas V Ski Jacket include a Recco avalanche rescue reflector, mechanical venting zips and an easy-access ski pass pocket.
- Shell fabric: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex Helly Tech® Professional
- Insulation: PrimaLoft™ Infinity 80g two-layer construction
- Waterproof / Breathable: 20,000 MM / 20,000 G
- Fully seam-sealed construction with waterproof YKK zippers
- Four-way full stretch
- Athletic cut (fitted) is close on most men
- Articulated arms and elbows
- Powder skirt
- HH® Warm cuffs help seal in thermal warmth
- Mechanical venting zips
- Detachable, adjustable hood
- RECCO™ reflector
- Multiple exterior pockets and internal pockets
- Ski pass pocket
Purchase the Helly Hansen Atlas V Ski Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
I am a pro skier/ model and ambassador for HH, out very early in the deepest snow on the coldest mornings. The Atlas jacket is unreal! It is warm, has great venting and breathability ( we hike a lot ) and moves with me very well. I really like the way the front collar covers my chin and the hood is big enough for my helmet. I highly recommend this jacket! Great attention to detail- everything you could want in a jacket!