Helly Hansen Men's Narvik Long Coat
The Helly Hansen Men's Narvik Long Coat is certified in accordance with EN 471 and uses flame retardant EN 533 fabrics with 24 visibility, extreme weather protection, and protection from heat and flame.
- EN 471, Class 3
- PU coated knit polyester
- .16 mm
- Stretchable fabric
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite stripes on chest and arms
- Storm flap with zip and Velcro closure
- 2 hand pockets with flap
- Concealed hood in collar
- Draw cord adjustment on hood
- Velcro closure at sleeves
- Inside rib cuff
- Draw cord adjustment on bottom hem
- Extreme weather protection, EN343
- 24 hour visibility, EN471
- 24 hour visibility, ANSI/ISEA 107/2004, Class 3
- Weight: 180 g
Purchase the Helly Hansen Narvik Long Coat for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 15 2011
like it so far
I found the jacket here and the price was great. It fits great and no nasty rubber smell. It is so bright, which is good because I am around a lot of large machinery. It is a little heavy and can get a little warm, so I just wear a T-shirt underneath in the summer and spring. I have to step over and climb on large logs. It works well since the bottom part is open.