Helly Hansen Men's Odin Guiding Light Shell Jacket
A lightweight jacket born from an outdoor adventurer's checklist, the Helly Hansen Men's Odin Guiding Light Shell Jacket is a marvel of technical engineering and performance driven design. Minimal seaming and Helly Tech three layer laminate protection make for waterproof, breathable reliability no matter how stormy the conditions or temperamental the elements. Pack and harness compatible, the Odin shell also features underarm vents for increased airflow when needed and one-handed hood and hem drawcords for easy, on the fly adjustment. On the mountain, in the woods or hitting the trail, the Helly Hansen Odin Guiding Light Shell Jacket for men is the very essence of Scandinavian simplicity.
- Helly Tech® Professional 3 Ply laminate construction
- Waterproof and breathable fabric, Test value 22.010 mm/21.057 g
- Minimal seam construction - one-piece pattern technology
- One-hand hood adjustments
- Hood designed for helmet use
- Water resistant YKK Aquaguard® centre front zip
- Lightweight and durable woven inside
- Welded TPU laminate shoulder reinforcements
- Harness and pack compatible design
- Pocket bottom hem adjustment
- Welded YKK Aquaguard® zip hand pockets
- Underarm venting
Purchase the Helly Hansen Odin Guiding Light Shell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.