Helly Hansen Men's Woodland Coat
Part of the industry/forestry line, the Helly Hansen Men's Woodland Coat has been tested and certified in accordance with EN 343; the European standard for waterproof clothing.
- A-Series PVC on a durable polyester scrim backing, waterproof
- .35 mm
- Generously cut with raglan sleeves
- Vented back cape
- Two way front zipper with storm flap and metal snap closure
- Attached drawcord hood with reinforced visor
- Internal elastic cuff and two front flap pockets
- MicroWeld™ seam construction
- Length: 47 in (Size Large)
- Weight: 400 g
Purchase the Helly Hansen Woodland Coat for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2011
Another HH masterful design
HH has the name as the idustry leader for a reason, they waste little time in providing the consumer with excellent gear. The Woodland Coat is durable, cut well so there's room to move, thick yet it breathes, venting beneath the shouler blades, deep pockets on both r/l side, hood with tie cord, metal buttons bearing the HH name over the two way zipper, an internal loop to hang to dry & for the tall & lean--a great length, but would work well for anyone who has to bear the elements for work or play. A great find. Designed by those who demand quality & thus the Woodland Coat IS quality, far above any competitor's attempt. Throw in the rich colour ( I chose army green) & it's soon to be a classic & most definite functional buy. If you're looking, look no more. It's worth every 'penny' or deludge from Heaven...