Hi-Tec Women's Altitude Glide Waterproof Hiking Boots
Gosh, where do we start? While you can read through the list of high-tech features in the Hi-Tec Women's Altitude Glide Waterproof Hiking Boots, we want to call your attention to a few things. First, the boot is rugged but lightweight (no one needs to be carrying extra weight on the trail). It's cushioned and highly suppportive. It wicks away moisture and is waterproof. And the heavily treaded rubber sole will provide loads of traction in the backcountry. The only thing left to do is pick your next hiking destination.
- Material: Leather upper
- Anti-Microbial lining
- Moisture wicking lining
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Medium arch
- Lace closure
- Women's -specific last for superior fit and performance
- Board lasted with steel shank for added rigidity and support
- Waterproof construction technology
- Ultralightweight rustproof hardware
- Removeable insole
- EVA midsole
- Shaft height measures approximately 4 1/2" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 9" around
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Rubber sole
- Full Metal shank
- Weight: 4.6 Ounces
Purchase the Hi-Tec Altitude Glide Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 13 2011
Good but runs small
I had read that this shoe runs a little small, so I ordered a half size larger than I normally wear. The half size larger shoe was still too snug to wear with my light weight hiking socks. It was tight all over, especially across my arches (I have flat feet). However, compared to the Columbia Newton Ridge which was only too tight across the arches but wide in the toes and heel, this shoe should be better another half size larger. Overall, the shoe was not too heavy and I think the break in period should be short.