High Sierra 36 Inch Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffel Bag
High Sierra's 36" drop-bottom Wheeled Duffel features a one-position locking telescope handle and in-line skate wheels for an ultra smooth ride through any airport or train station. The wheels are mounted near the corners, so you don't have to worry about dragging a wobbly bag as you sprint between gates. The roomy main compartment features a large, wrap-around zippered opening. Stow your shoes and other gear in the separate end compartments. You can also use the front and back compression straps to keep contents secure and organized.
- An ideal overnight bag or airline carry-on
- 600 x 600-denier Duralite® and 1200 x 1800 Duralite®
- U-shaped zippered opening
- Drop-bottom compartment
- Padded contoured shoulder straps stow behind zippered padded back
- Elastic shock cord holds additional travel accessories
- Handle pulls out and locks--stores flush in bag when not in use
- Molded handle
- Dimensions: 36 in. x 16 in. x 14 in.
Purchase the High Sierra 36 Inch Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffel Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
Jan A. Allinder
- July 17 2002
Great for the Traveling Nature Photographer
I've used several bags over the years. The High Sierra 36" wheeled duffel allows me to store my tripod, chargers and boots in the lower compartment. My clothing fits in the top section. While the two end compartments are great for other items. It has held up very nicely over the last two years while traveling by air from Mississippi to such locations as California, Maine, Michigan, and Alaska (4 times). I highly recommend this excellent duffel bag.