High Sierra 20 Inch Pack-N-Go Duffel Bag
Convenient and handy, the High Sierra 20 Inch Pack-N-Go Duffel Bag fits everything the active lifestyle requires and plenty more. This airline carry-on size tote is two bags in one! Use it as a regular duffel or wear it like a backpack. Features include a large main compartment with zippered opening, handle straps that convert into convenient backpack straps, and easy-access pocket that keeps essentials close at hand. Load 'er up!
- Materials: 600-denier Duralite®
- Meets airline carry-on size requirements
- It's two bags in one! Use it as a regular duffel or wear it like a backpack
- Large main compartment with zippered opening
- Handle straps convert into convenient backpack straps
- Easy-access pocket keeps essentials close at hand
- Duffel stows away into its own useful toiletry pouch
- Multi-pocket toiletry pouch hangs from a webbing loop
- Comfortable padded handle wrap
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Duffel Size: 20" x 11" x 11"
- Toiletry Pouch Size: 12" x 9"
- Capacity: 2710.0 cubic inches
- Dimension: 20.0" x 11.0" x 11.0"
Purchase the High Sierra 20 Inch Pack-N-Go Duffel Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 22 2011
Nice bag that doubles as a backpack in a pinch. No it's not a real backpack, but when you have to carry it for any long distance, it's nice to be able to use both shoulders. I use it to carry my rock climbing gear. It easily holds several pairs of shoes, harness, chalk bag, helmet some spare clothes, snacks, water bottle and towel.
- March 16 2011
Bought this bag for a weekend trip to a mild climate and was surprised how much I could pack in it. Fit 2 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of pants, several shirts/sweaters, and the included toiletry bag and still had additional room. Because it is so light, the weight just comes from what ever you pack in it. Fits nicely in an overhead on the place, easy to lift, and I love the design and color (green/multi). Oh, and that price can't be beat! I tried to pack it for a 5 day trip to somewhat colder climate overseas, but needed to pack a coat and just couldn't quite fit enough...I personally think it has about a 4 day trip limit. I only rated it good durability because it is too soon to tell how it will hold up.