High Sierra 32 Inch Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffrite
Who says you can't take it with you? Certainly not the High Sierra 32-Inch Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffrite. Part wheeled upright, part duffel bag, part backpack, this roomy, rugged carry-all tames the toughest loads required for an extended stay away.
- It is three bags in one! Use it as a wheeled upright, a duffel or as a backpack
- Molded foot allows duffel to stand upright and also acts as a handle for easy lifting
- Large main compartment, with front-load access, expands 2 for additional packing capacity
- Top-loading front accessory pocket
- Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded back panel
- Drop-bottom lower compartment with hold-down straps, two zippered mesh pockets
- Zippered divider panel between upper and lower compartments can be rolled up
- Corner-mounted, inline skate-style wheels and recessed, telescoping handle with exclusive Soft-Grip
- Ergonomic, Sure-Grip molded-rubber grab handle with Vapel mesh padding to wick moisture
- Adjustable exterior compression straps
- Dimensions: 32x15.5x15.75in
- Volume: 8360cu in
Purchase the High Sierra 32 Inch Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffrite from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 6 2011
SUPERB function, durability
WOW, great design! This is my go to bag I fly with. All the functions make perfect sense. Multiple pockets for easy accessability and I've gotten a few comments on what a good looking bag it is. The lime green/grey really stand out and is travel chic. My favorite perk to this bag is the DURABLE wheels and handle. Nothing like the flimsy pop up handles that break easily from other brands. Another perk is the HUGE outside zip pocket that you can stuff sleeping bags, blankets, coats in right before flying at the airport as extra barrier to protect any delicate items. The only downside to the bag is the weight...runs about 7 lbs which forces you to be strategic when packing. I think it's pretty heavy for a soft shell bag but the durability and chic design make it totally worth it. Two thums up!