High Sierra Adjustable Wheeled Combo Bag
Super lightweight yet amazingly rugged, the High Sierra Adjustable Wheeled Combo Bag is like Fort Knox for a quiver of decks. A two stage adjustment system uses zippers to set the bag to a specific length from 150cm to 205cm, while a fully-padded main compartment with padded divider panels holds and protects two snowboards, or a snowboard and two pairs of skis.
- Materials: Diamond-Weave Duralite,® 900-Denier Duralite®
- Two stage adjustment system uses zippers to set the bag to a specific length from 150cm to 205cm
- Fully-padded main compartment with padded divider panels holds and protects two snowboards, or a snowboard and two pairs of skis
- Clearly marked interior hold-down straps keep gear organized and prevent it from shifting inside the bag
- Zippered front accessory pocket holds hats, gloves and tools
- Long webbing handles can be used as a shoulder strap
- Extra large neoprene-padded handle wrap for comfort
- Ergonomic tow handles with neoprene padding on both ends
- Rigid structure around the wheels and plastic-molded rub rails protect the bottom of bag from abrasion
- Rugged, corner-mounted wheels, with a unique integrated bridge; that keeps the bag rolling true
- Dimension: 81.0" x 14.0" x 7.5"
Purchase the High Sierra Adjustable Wheeled Combo Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2011
Pack and Go
Love the fact I can take my long board powder skis and my carving skis on vacation in the same pack. Or if I choose to take one pair I would have room to bring home my favorite pair that I demo while on vacation. Great travel ski bag.