High Sierra Adjustable Wheeled Double Ski Bag - Padded
Super lightweight yet amazingly rugged, the High Sierra Adjustable Wheeled Double Ski Bag Padded is like Fort Knox for a quiver of decks. An A-Strap ski bag system adjusts to fit skis from 150cm to 190 cm, while ia fully-padded main compartment with U-shaped opening holds and protects two pairs of skis.
- Materials: Diamond-Weave Duralite,® 600-Denier Duralite,® 900-Denier Duralite®
- Exclusive High Sierra Adjust-A-Strap ski bag system adjusts to fit skis from 150cm to 190 cm
- Fully-padded main compartment with U-shaped opening holds and protects two pairs of skis
- Clearly marked interior hold-down straps and padded divider panel keep gear organized and prevent it from shifting inside the bag
- Rigid structure around the wheels and plastic-molded rub rails protect the bottom of bag from abrasion
- Zippered front accessory pocket holds hats, gloves and tools
- Quick-release adjustable compression straps on each end
- Long webbing handles can be used as a shoulder strap
- Extra large neoprene-padded handle wrap for comfort
- Ergonomic tow handle with neoprene padding
- Rugged, corner-mounted wheels, with a unique integrated bridge; that keeps the bag rolling true
- Dimension: 83.0" x 13.0" x 7.0"
Purchase the High Sierra Adjustable Wheeled Double Ski Bag - Padded from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 22 2012
Haven't used it yet...
which is the only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars. But it looks very good. The fabric seems very sturdy and the design is very good. Although it is a double, it will probably be used as a single. The remaining room is for clothes.