High Sierra Colossus Cross-Sport Duffel Bag
It's called Colossus for a reason. Big and bold, the High Sierra Colossus Cross-Sport Duffel Bag fits everything the active lifestyle requires and plenty more. With a big drop-bottom main compartment, hidden backpack straps, pockets for sunglasses, MP3 player, water bottle and lots more, the Colossus is the MVP from courtside to the playing field.
- Materials: 600-Denier Duralite® Ripstop, Mini-Hexagon Ripstop
- Drop-bottom compartment has a divider panel between upper and lower compartment that opens to make one compartment
- Hidden backpack straps, with Vapel™ mesh padding, are stored behind bottom panel
- Two zippered, easy-clean PVC-lined wet end compartments roll up when not in use one end has ventilation grommets
- Water bottle pocket and monster hook on end
- Zippered front accessory pocket
- Elasticized mesh side pocket with hook/loop closure
- CD/MP3 player pocket with headphone port
- Tricot-lined sport goggles/sunglasses pocket
- Detachable/adjustable shoulder strap with Vapel™ mesh padding and Suspension System
- Neoprene handle wrap wicks hand moisture
- Vapel™ mesh grab handle on each end
- Size: 26.0 x 13.0 x 12.5 in
- Capacity: 3356 cu in
- Weight: 4.70 lbs
Purchase the High Sierra Colossus Cross-Sport Duffel Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 14 2010
Lots of Bag for the Bucks
This was a Christmas gift. I was able to place two pair of boots, two pair of shoes, socks, sweatshirt, shirt, jeans, shaving kit, socks, pocket knife, etc. with lots of room to go. This is all the bag you would need for a carry on or for a short trip! The quality is very good and it has a fashionable look.