High Sierra Curve Backpack
Roll with it with the High Sierra Curve Backpack. A large front, load main compartment stores books securely, while a zippered front accessory pocket to holds everything from tunes to ID cards. Smooth, sweeping lines, contemporary styling, and sleek curves make the Curve anything but ordinary.
- Large front load main compartment
- Organizer compartment with mesh pocket and pen pockets
- Front zippered accessory pocket with customized, zipper-stop headphone port, holds MP3 player and quick-access items like ID and change
- S-shaped padded shoulder straps with handy cell phone/media pocket
- Large gusseted side mesh pocket holds a beverage or extra gear
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Comfortable, heavy duty webbing
- Dimensions: 18.5x12.5x8.5in
- Volume: 1710cu in
Purchase the High Sierra Curve Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 17 2010
Great pack with one issue
My daughter spent a lot of time picking out a backpack she thought was "cool" for school. This arrived and she loves it. Nice quality & lightweight. One semi-annoying issue however...her water bottle is constantly falling out of the outside mesh pocket. If she uses a short, squat bottle it is okay but the standard size bottles tumble out as she moves around.
- September 9 2010
We have used these for a week now and they have been great. My 1st and 4th grader's like them, and I like that they are super sturdy, and very lightweight. My oldest carries up to 3 text books to and from school on top of her notebooks and other stuff. I was worried this bag might be able to handle her loads, but it hold everything and is comfortable to wear even under all that weight. I highly recommend this bag.