High Sierra Diplomat Lumbar Pack
The road goes on forever with the High Sierra Diplomat Lumbar Pack. Ideal for biking and lots of other outdoor activities, Diplomat delivers serious storage and generous hydration without sacrificing comfort. With twin mesh side pockets holding two GE Lexan shatter-resistant water bottles, tons of cargo space and straps to lash extra gear, plus a hinged front panel to hold your bike helmet, Diplomat helps the miles go by effortlessly.
- Top-load lumbar pack with two main compartments; one compartment has a key fob and CD/MP3 player pocket with PVC headphone port
- Adjustable/detachable shoulder strap
- Dual-side mesh water bottle pockets
- Hinged front pocket adjusts to hold a helmet or other gear
- Equipped with two 500ml GE Lexan shatter-resistant bottles
- Tuck-away waist belt, with webbing keepers, adjusts to fit waist sizes 24 to 55 inches
- Vapel™ mesh Airflow™padded back panel and waist wings wick body moisture and provide superior comfort
- Adjustable compression straps secure gear
- Reflective loop holds bike LED blinker
- Impact- and freeze-resistant hardware performs well in adverse conditions
- Dimensions: 12x9.5x3in
- Volume: 550cu in
Purchase the High Sierra Diplomat Lumbar Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 6 2011
Useful Lumbar Pack
This lumbar pack has a deceptive amount of room for your stuff. I can fit an iPad in the main pocket, and there is room for other stuff. The only drawback is that the two bottle holder webbings are pretty much useless if you don't use it to hold the included bottles. Other than that, it's a very well-built lumbar pack and seems to be very sturdy and functional. It's more of a small backpack replacement than a small lumbar pack. It's pretty large once you put it on, but it's comfortable.
- December 11 2010
It is made well and the size seems to be a good perfect for my husband's needs.
- November 10 2010
Comfortable and versatile
I have had the pack for 6 months now and it is everything I wanted and more. Had a z-kreation fanny pack before which went for 10 years and an untold number of trips whether day hikes, overnight, or through cities. This pack is not quite as roomy but far more comfortable and has a better interior layout. Its been through all of the above and I have used it for in town commuter riding. It is hard to say how durable it is, 6 months is not 10 years but I haven't had any problems yet. What looked like a stitching flaw on the dropdown pouch hasn't changed since I bought it and I am thinking that it is a design element to eliminate seam stress. Product comes with Lexan bottles but I replaced them with regular 20 oz water bottles.