High Sierra Express Lumbar Pack
Perfect for those all-day adventures, the High Sierra Express Lumbar Pack holds a lot and keeps you hydrated with one side-mounted 500ml GE Lexan shatter-resistant water bottle and space for another. Express also brings you a large, top-load compartment with plenty of room for an MP3 player, a zippered front accessory pocket for keys, IDs and more, and lots of other extras to keep you going.
- Large, top-load main compartment has CD/MP3 player pocket with PVC headphone port
- Zippered front accessory pocket, with key fob, is great for change, I.D. and other small items
- Dual-side mesh water bottle pockets
- Adjustable side compression straps secure contents of pack
- Equipped with one 500ml GE Lexan® shatter-resistant bottle
- Durable waist belt, with webbing keepers, adjusts to fit waist sizes 18 to 55 inches
- Reflective accent piping provides added safety at night
- Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ padded back panel wicks body moisture and provides superior comfort
- Impact- and freeze-resistant hardware performs well in adverse conditions
- Reflective loop holds a bike LED blinker
- Dimensions: 8x6.5x4in
- Volume: 215cu in
Purchase the High Sierra Express Lumbar Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 23 2011
Great for shorter hikes
I really like this lumbar pack. I prefer to lug something small with just the few important things, so I'm not carrying a huge amount of weight for nothing. I like this size and the quality is great.
- June 3 2010
Just Right for my needs
I was pleased with the size and support for the pack. The size is perfect for my needs for biking and day hikes.Just large enough for a rain jacket and ipod. The size of the water bottle is smaller than I wanted but works well with the pack and stays secure.
- May 1 2010
Not for small skinny people.
Very well made. Loved the cup holders. The design kept the water bottle in place. The pack is too large to fit snug around the lumbar area. I could not get it adjusted so it would stay in place. I'm 5'1" 110 lbs.