High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Book Bag
Versatility redesigned, the High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Book Bag is a lightweight, compact and ultra-portable Wheeled Backpack that is ready for anything. Use it as a wheeled upright on city streets, carry it as a backpack through rough terrain, or take off and use it on lighter adventures. This pack features a large, front-load main compartment with CUSHION ZONE padded computer sleeveholds most 17" (screen size) notebook computers, large, zippered front compartment with a deluxe organizer - media pocket - multiple open pockets and key fob, zippered accessory compartment with headphone port, and smooth rolling, corner-mounted wheels with a single-tube telescoping handle that stows inside a protective zippered compartment.
- Materials: Duralite® Ripstop, Waffle Weave, 600-denier Duralite®
- Large, front-load main compartment with CUSHION ZONE padded computer sleeve–holds most 17" (screen size) notebook computers. (max. size 16" x 11" x 1.75")
- Large, zippered front compartment has deluxe organizer with media pocket, multiple open pockets and key fob
- Zippered accessory compartment has a headphone port
- Smooth rolling, corner-mounted wheels. Single-tube telescoping handle stows inside a protective zippered compartment
- Contoured, adjustable Vapel mesh padded shoulder straps tuck away inside the padded back panel
- Open side pocket holds a water bottle or other gear
- Triangle clip to attach a lock or other accessories
- Corner guards and rub rails protect the bag from abrasion
- Comfortable Vapel mesh padded grab handle
- Reflective accents for night safety
- Dimension: 20.5" x 13.5" x 8.0"
Purchase the High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Book Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 7 2012
Perfect for the studious 5th grader
I got this for our lil' 5th grader. The previous bag was way too small and flimsy. She needed something that would hold a lot of stuff, and this really fits the bill. Huge capacity, sturdy, looks sharp. She loves it. Highly recommended.
- February 4 2012
Great rolling backpack
Bought this rolling backpack after researching and reading many reviews. I was a little worried that all of my 4th graders books wouldn't fit or that it wouldn't handle the weight but it is working out great. His books are 1.25" thick and the bag can handle 6+ easily. I was concerned that one of the wheels didn't spin as well as the other but it has not impeded the function of the bag and it pulls very well. Overall very satisfied with this bag and love Altrec's guarantee.
- November 11 2011
about back pack
It has a lots of capacity ,shape is good and i think it is a little heavy for elementary school but if your child is tall and strong it will be o.k i recommend it for middle school students.
- August 26 2011
So far . . . so good
I bought this backpack for my 12 year old daughter for school. She's only been using it for 2 weeks now, but so far, so good. It's roomy and has pockets for just about anything one would need to carry. The wheels move very smoothly, and it is very lightweight. My only complaint so far would be the color - the photo shows a light mint color and the backpack itself is a much darker shade of green.