High Sierra Soaker 70 Backpacking Backpack
A generous water capacity is just the start with the versatile High Sierra Soaker 70 Backpacking Backpack. It not only holds a 2-liter water reservoir in its large main compartment for hands-free hydration, the Soaker 70 also brings you a hinged front pocket that perfect for stowing your helmet, another pocket for an MP3 player or bike tools, and lots of other extras to keep you pedaling strong anywhere you are.
- Large main compartment holds a 2-liter water reservoir
- Easy-access reservoir opening is easy to fill and accepts most brands of water filters
- Hands-free reservoir pressure valve
- Tuck-away mesh sport flap is hidden in a zippered pocket and holds a helmet
- Insulated water tube cover prevents water from freezing in the tube
- Zippered front accessory pocket holds bicycle tools, accessories, or CD/MP3 player
- Mesh front pocket and monster hook
- Vapel™mesh Airflow™padded back wicks moisture
- Vapel™mesh Airflow™adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist belt secures the pack. Adjustable waist belt secures the pack
- Reflective loop holds a bike LED blinker
- Dimensions: 17.25x9x2in
- Volume: 138cu in
Purchase the High Sierra Soaker 70 Backpacking Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.