High Sierra Spire 2500 Backpacking Backpack
Equally at home on the trails or far off the beaten path, the High Sierra Spire 2500 Backpacking Backpack holds a lot but never holds you back. Lightweight and sporting a roomy 25-liter top-load main compartment, this feature-rich pack includes a host of extra like multiple compression straps, a hydration-ready design, soft lashing hardware and lots of handy pockets.
- 25-Liter, panel-load main compartment
- Quick-release, adjustable tuck-away webbing straps for vertical snowboard carry
- Adjustable webbing straps on top and bottom for diagonal ski carry
- S-shaped shoulder straps with high-density foam padding, adjustable sternum strap and removable media/cell phone pocket
- Large zippered front pocket holds a shovel blade and essential snow tools
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and insulated hydration tube pocket on the shoulder strap helps keep water from freezing (reservoir not included)
- Single, contoured aluminum frame bar can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- Padded back panel with adjustable waist belt
- Tricot-lined accessory pocket holds goggles or other necessities
- Soft lashing hardware holds an ice ax or hiking poles
- Dual side pockets hold beverages or gear
- Dimensions: 20x12x7in
- Volume: 1525cu in
Purchase the High Sierra Spire 2500 Backpacking Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2010
I love this pack, it goes pretty much everywhere with me. Plenty of space for alot of gear or can be cinched down when its empty. I especially like the small soft lined pocket on top, its perfect for my camera and phone.