High Sierra Titan 65 Backpacking Pack
With a top-load main bag and front-load sleeping-bag compartmen, the High Sierra Titan 65 Backpacking Pack offers nearly 4,000 cu. in. of storage space, making it perfect for extended backcountry adventures. Innovative S-shaped Ergo-Fit shoulder harness with load lifters helps distribute heavy loads to the padded waistbelt for additional comfort. High-density foam back panel with large Airflow channels and contoured internal frame structure helps keep your back dry and cool. Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual tube ports (reservoir not included). Removable media pocket, zippered waistbelt pockets and gusseted hinge front pocket offers plenty of storage options. Dual mesh water-bottle pockets. Constructed of durable mini-diamond ripstop nylon with Duralite nylon panels and 840-denier nylon bottom.
- Material: Nylon Mini-Diamond Ripstop, Duralite Nylon, 840D Nylon (bottom)
- 65-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider
- S-shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with load-lifters adjust to fit trimmer torso
- High-density foam padded back panel, with large AIRFLOW channels and uniquely contoured internal frame structure, helps keep your back cool and dry
- Hinged front pocket, with mesh side gussets, can hold ropes or other gear
- Convenient webbing daisy chain on the front
- Padded grab handles on both sides
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
- Removable media pocket on backpack strap4Adjustable side and bottom compression straps
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles
- Convenient zippered pockets on padded waist belt are ideal for quick-reach items
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
- Pack Style: Internal Pack
- Capacity: 3966 cubic inches
- Dimension: 32 in. x 14.25 in. x 8.75 in.
Purchase the High Sierra Titan 65 Backpacking Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 8 2011
Excellent for long trips.
I love it because of the amount of pockets it has. I love it because its very easy to carry , and because of the rain cover. I recommend it because it has many compartments, it is super nice, it is adjustable in the back, and has removable pockets. The design is very elegant. It is iIdeal for a long trip, you can be around and have the ability to save documents in the pockets of the straps. So it is very easy for you to have access to tickets and / or passport quickly.
- August 26 2011
Buy This Pack With Confidence
I used this backpack for the 1st time on a 4 mile moderate hike with steep inclines. The trip was 4 days, 3 nights. The pack held my sleeping bag and a 2-man tent loaded to about 40 lbs. Even with the hot weather the pack was comfortable and performed using the Airflow technology keeping my back cool and dry. The best feature of this pack is the ease of adjustment and comfort. Titan 65 has many easy to reach and accessible pockets with side gussets for additional gear. After a few trips this pack could be customized for individual use.