Holden Women's Band Snowboarding Jacket
Channel your inner band geek with the mountain savvy Holden Band Jacket for women. With waterproof and breathable protection, 40g of polyfill insulation, a 3-way adjustable hood, and under arm pit zips, youll be ready to rock at band camp (if its held at Vail). Holden goes even further by using 100% recycled polyester and an eco-friendlier solvent-free lamination so you can feel good on the slopes knowing your jacket is made with the earth in mind.
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Micro Ox, a military-inspired hard-working oxford weave
- 40g Polyfill insulation
- Waterproof/breathable: 10,000MM/5000G
- 80/20 PFOR-free DWR (Durable Water Repellant) which drastically reduces harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications
- Targeted fleece insulation in key zones
- Critically taped seams for added waterproof function
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Under arm vents
- Articulated arms
- S.Cafe lining made with recycled coffee grounds for superior-wicking odor control
- DWR-treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to snow
- Zip-out powder skirt
- One large zip-closing pocket doubles as a tech-pocket
- Pull cords at bottom hem
Purchase the Holden Band Snowboarding Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 1 2012
Great jacket! Fully functional and stylish!!! My wife saw this jacket at the mall and had to have it! good thing they didn't have it at the store beasue we got an AWESOME deal!!!
- January 12 2012
Holden Band Jacket
Most Holden stuff doesn't fit me right. I'm 5'9", have 27" waist, and long arms/legs. This jacket fits me better in the medium (for sleeve length), but I like the fit of the small better, so I compromised. I like the pockets and the zip pocket inside thats a bonus. Overall, will be a good snowboarding jacket for the resorts. Not a backcountry jacket.