Ibex Men's Shak Freestar Shirt
Opposable thumbs are an evolutionary gift. Keep them accessible with the form-fitting Ibex Men's Shak Freestar Shirt's clean finished thumbhole openings. Made from 100% dense knit New Zealand merino, the Shak Freestar features a full front zipper, invisible chest pocket zipper, contrast details, and flatlock seams. Machine washable.
- Fabric: 100% dense-knit Merino, ponte-knit; 390 g/m2
- 100% merino outerlayer/midlayer with an ideal blend of warmth, breathability, durability and stretch, a best-selling favorite
- Full front zipper
- Chest pocket
- Contrast details
- Bound thumbhole and sleeve openings
- Easy care, machine washable
- Recommended for: Climbing/Mountaineering, Alpine/Nordic Skiing, Ski Touring, Snowshoeing, Everyday
Purchase the Ibex Shak Freestar Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 19 2010
I really like the Shak Full Zip shirts. Very comfortable allowing full range of motion. The Shak wool has a little more itch than some of the other merino out there but is dense and seems very durable--better as a layer rather than a next-to-skin garment. Cut slim with ample sleeve length, they fit nicely under a shell for climbing or biking. Thumb loops are ok but I have another without and like it a little better. All in all highly recommended.