Ibex Women's Seree Cycling Short
Same high performing Merino wool blend fabric with a new pad and fit. Smooth stretch fabric reinforces seat and reduces friction on inseam. The pad has added stretch and moves with your body. Form fit.
- 83.6% Merino/10.6% Nylon/5.8% Spandex on body; 87% Polyster/13% Spandex on seat
- Form-fit, sized for women
- Superior temperature regulation
- 9 panel construction
- 4-way stretch micro-fine polyester chamois, anti-microbial, multi-dimensional 8 mm; Density: HAP-50
- Gripper elastic hems
- Non-friction gusseted panels
Purchase the Ibex Seree Cycling Short for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 11 2010
Great shorts for year-round use
These are great bike shorts that work well in the summer and the winter. They are not a real heavy wool (lighter than Ibex El Fito knickers, for example) so they aren't too heavy for the summer and in the winter I put something over them. I find the padding just right -- it keeps me comfy without feeling like a diaper. When I first got these and took them out of the package, they looked really small and short in the leg. But on the body, they fit and move great. The ones I bought are last year's design; from the description it sounds as if the chamois has changed slightly.