Ibex Men's El Fito Cycling Tights
Everything a serious cyclist wants in one garment, the Ibex El Fito Cycling Tights for Men offers 4-way stretch, form-fit, and the performance of Merino, Spandex and nylon. 13 panel construction.
- Fabric: 92% New Zealand Merino wool, 6% Nylon, 2% Lycra on body; 87% Polyester/ 13% Spandex on seat and back legs®
- Climawool Lite ®softshell knee front
- 13 panel construction
- 4-way stretch, seamless liquicell chamois with progressive ergonomic ischiatic support most needed; 10.5 mm, Density: HAP 90-20
- Inseam: S=17.75'', M=18.25'', L=18.75'', XL=19.25''
- Machine washable
- Recommended for: Road,Mountain Biking, Commuting
- Made in the USA
Purchase the Ibex El Fito Cycling Tights for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 23 2010
Warm, But Long in the Leg
I have two pair of Ibex 3/4-length tights and love them. I commute 20 to 30 miles a day, three days a week. Quality, durability, warmth, comfort, valueI won't hesitate to buy Ibex and I'll always wear wool. Re: sizing, both my 3/4's are "large" and fit my 34-inch waist. I'm now a 32 or 33, so I bought "medium" full-length tights for dry, cool-weather riding. My inseam is 34 and I was worried they'd be too short in the leg, but the fit is perfect. Might be long on a shorter person.