Ibex Men's Equipo Jacket
The Mens Ibex Equipo Jacket is a versatile softshell that will breathe to regulate interior moisture on uphill climbs and keep the snowflakes out on the descent. This outdoor jacket has an exterior of smooth Cordura Nylon with a DWR finish and a soft, thick merino wool interior. A helmet-compatible adjustable hood keeps you ready for gnarly weather and the articulated elbows let you move naturally and reduce bulk. Whether youre skiing in Vermont or snowboarding in California, the Ibex Men's Equipo Jacket is the perfect winter jacket for aerobic activities in mid-range conditions.
- Fabric: Climawool™ 4-way stretch wool double weave (65% nylon, 30% merino wool, 5% elastane)
- Interior: 305 g/m2 Merino Wool
- Exterior: Cordura® Nylon with DWR Finish
- Schoeller® Wool stretch woven fabric
- Most Insulated Ibex Softshell for mid-range conditions
- 3-point adjustable hood
- One hand adjustable hem toggle
- Articulated elbows
- Core pockets designed to avoid pack straps and hold climbing skins
- Machine washable
- Fabric Source: Switzerland
- Garment Source: Canada
Purchase the Ibex Equipo Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.