Icebreaker Men's Aspiring Zip
When the grey overcast of winter covers your mood, the cozy, luxurious feel of the superb Men's Aspiring Zip from Icebreaker will pick up your go-after-it attitude. The warm Aspiring top also boasts features, which include a wind-beating chin guard and zippered hand and chest pockets. To feel the softness of Realfleece fabric is to believe.
- Fabric: 320 RealFleece Merino wool, 320 outer wind-resistant layer
- Full zip Center front
- Set-in sleeves
- Zippered front hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Center front interior chin guard
- Icebreaker embroidered logo and pip label
Purchase the Icebreaker Aspiring Zip for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 5 2011
thick wool layer
- Fits slightly larger than most other Icebreaker layers I own. Shoulder seams are slightly awkward but not a dealbreaker. - Color is a nice dark blue-dray in case you can't tell from the pics. - Very warm, excellent quality - A bit on the expensive side unless you can get it on sale.
- November 11 2010
excellent mid layer
Great piece of kit. Holds up well, doesn't smell like body odor after use. Worth the price.