Icebreaker Men's Bike Ultralite Micro Socks
Combining thenatural benefits of merino with strategically placed breathe zones, compression, and anatomically shaped toe boxes, the Icebreaker Men's Bike Ultralite Micro Socks are true performance sock for discerning cyclists.
- 100% natural New Zealand Merino wool
- Archilles support
- Instep support
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- LIN toe seam to prevent blisters
- Breathable flat zone for air circulation
- Y heel construction to prevent slips and enhance fit
- Asymmetrical toe box for a better fit
- Each Icebreaker garment contains a unique Baacode that lets you trace the fine merino wool back to the source; visit the Icebreaker website for more information
Purchase the Icebreaker Bike Ultralite Micro Socks for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 11 2011
I have been wearing these socks for the past week and absolutely LOVE them! I wear a US 10.5M and they feel just a tad large (perhaps an 11-11.5 would be the ideal shoe size). Nonetheless, these socks are comfortable and the merino wool fabric is amazing. I highly recommend this product!!
- April 7 2011
I needed a good pair of biking socks and absolutely love this pair! They don't ever stink, which allows me to wear them for several runs in a row. This is really helpful if I'm out camping or traveling and don't have access/time to wash my clothes. If you haven't tried any of Icebreaker's merino socks or clothes yet, you're missing out!
- August 24 2010
Great sock...very comfortable
Wonderful feeling sock. Have ridden with them in 90+ heat and high humidity and feet stayed dry and comfortable. Amazing that they didn't get overheated with a wool sock. I'm sold on natural fibers.