Inov-8 Women's Roclite 275 GTX Trail Running Shoes
The Women's Roclite 275 GTX Trail Running Shoes from Inov-8 are a great trail running and walking shoe with high levels of comfort, breathability and performance. Inov-8's patent pending Fascia-band aids propulsion efficiency of the running cycle. Good underfoot cushioning makes the 295 ideal for hard surface tracks and trails.
- Material: Synthetic leather and breathable mesh upper
- Webbing upper support - lacing is attached to nylon webbing to cradle and secure the upper behind the metatarsal heads
- Meta-shank: New 5-finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection
- Advanced Meta-Flex technology is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads for a natural forefoot flex
- Met-cradle: The upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold
- The Fascia Band increases the structural stability of the arch area and the propulsive efficiency of the shoe
- Sticky rubber outsole compound has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions
- Ideal for hard surface tracks and trails
- Weight: 275 grs
- Sizing choices listed as USA Men's sizing (if you wear a USA Women's size 9.5, you should order a size 8)
Purchase the Inov-8 Roclite 275 GTX Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 5 2011
great GoreTex zero drop shoe
Definately waterproof, I accidently dumped a water bucket straight on one . . . foot stayed dry. I don't know how "mesh" can be waterproof, but it is. These have a generous toebox (a good thing) and are a medium width. Very aggressive sole. I love this shoe . This is the only GoreTex zero drop shoe that I was able to find after serveral sessions with search engines. Not a cheap shoe, but well made, nice looking, and fulfils my criteria exactly, so my back's happy and therefore I'm happy.